There is something to be said about the importance of fashion for women. When we make our buying decisions, it’s not just about a clothing design. It’s about the empowering feeling we get when we find the perfect outfit that flatters our shape and our overall appearance. I love when I can look in the mirror and say, “Damn! You are looking sexy!” This is the true meaning of fashion for me. Fashion is for us and us alone. Sure, confidence in ourselves is knowing we look good, but we always need to understand it’s about looking good for ourselves and no one else. Let’s look at some great outfits from our friends that provide trendy women’s clothing.
- Judy Blue Catch and Release Side Slit Skinny Jeans
- Judy Blue Flaunt It High Waisted Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans
- Judy Blue Florence High Waist Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans
- You Had Me At Brunch Floral Crisscross Maxi Dress
- Boho Vibes Sleeveless Mini Lace Dress
- Spring Fling Ditsy Floral Dress
- Flashy and Fierce Raw Hem Sweater
- Cozy Days Chunky Cable-Knit Sweater
- Button Up Rib-Knit Turtleneck Sweater
As you can see, there is a nearly infinite amount of possible fashion combinations. Above all, there is always something for everyone. I love when I wear an outfit that makes me feel so comfortable in my skin, because that makes me walk with pride in my stride and pep in my step. The brief glance in the random mirror that has the power to stop you in your tracks to take another look at yourself as you quickly share a smile with the reflection staring back at you. Because fashion is so much more than simply choosing clothes. It’s finding the vibe that resonates with you. I know that, speaking for myself, I can’t just walk into a store and be so nonchalant about my fashion decisions.