GUEST POST GUIDELINES
The Boutique By Design blog was created as a hub for the best resources, ideas and tips pertaining to ways one can build, grow or enhance their business. In order to achieve this goal amazing people, such as you, are critical.
If you are passionate about business and have fresh insight, ideas or expertise to share we invite you to submit a guest post. In doing so you and your business will be exposed to well over 10,000 people who visit our website, blog and social media every month.
Guest posting offers many benefits. Here are just a few…
• Build your Brand
• Increase Traffic to your website
• Social Media Promotion
• Increase Subscribers
• Increase your online presence
• Get Quality Links
Just to be sure we are able to publish you without any issue our guidelines are listed below:
Please be sure that the post you submit is your original creation. Posts that violate will be removed immediately.
We believe the article you write is yours; we do not demand exclusivity from you. If you want to re-publish the post, modify it, use it again elsewhere, it's completely up to you.
Your guest post is a chance to make an ever-lasting first impression. Make it fresh, useful & valuable. Make it count. Topics that we love include:
• Graphic Design
• Social Media
• Small Business
• Tips & Tricks
• Work At Home Parents
• Life Balance
Please be sure to...
• Provide an article between 300 to 800 words.
• Keep paragraphs to 3 or 4 sentences at the most.
• Check your grammar, spelling & formatting.
• Omit affiliate links.
• If possible, please submit articles as a text document - Font size: 12pt. Font type: Verdana. Font Color: Black. Line Spacing: single. The document should share the title of your post.
They say “a picture is worth a thousand words” but for guest posts, we’ll leave that decision up to you. If you do decide to submit an image with your guest post, please:
• Ensure that image is available for legal reuse.
• Ensure the image’s reuse is not restricted.
• Send us a link to the original image location online.
• Include in your article full credit to the image’s owner (including their name and link to their site).
• Submit images as separate files in your email or send us a link to the location on your own server where we can download the image.
• Do NOT submit images by pasting them into your post document.
All posts that appear on this blog are edited in some way. We rarely edit them heavily, but we will change titles, rework openings or conclusions, or correct grammar and spelling. Please don’t be offended by this—we’re just trying to make every post we publish as successful as possible.
Credit and Your Byline
You’ve worked hard to give us amazing content, so it only right that you also let us promote you. We provide this credit in a byline.
Bylines should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include up to two links in it. Your byline will appear at the bottom of your post.
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can email it over.
While we would love to include all articles, only those submissions that are successful will be replied to. Please allow 48 business hours to hear from us.