Last week I presented the free Easter printable for “Bunny Poop”. It was such a hit, that I couldn’t resist sharing the design I created for my daughter…
Unlike my son, who loves anything revolting, my daughter glides through life on a fluffy pink cloud sprinkling glitter as she goes (you think I’m kidding?). I could hardly present her with the same “disgusting” treat I had created for her big brother – she would be dramatically mortified. So instead I came up with this…
Bunny tails, from the Easter Bunny himself.
Here’s what the printable design looks like:
- Click here to download the file.
- Open the file in any image editing program
- Print it on glossy photo paper
- Fold the design in half where indicated
- Trim the design out
- Fill a regular sealable sandwich bag with large marshmallows
- Fold the design over the bag opening and staple into place.
This concept and download design is copyright protected and is intended for personal use only. It may not be sold or used for financial gain in any manner. If you share or pin, please do so ethically. Thank you!