It’s a wonderful age of transition. He’s a boy on the cusp of tweenage independence yet still believes in the magic of Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. So at this very festive time of year, what’s a mother to do for a son such as mine? The answer is this….
Bunny poop, a “special” treat from the Easter Bunny himself.
- Click here to download the file.
- Open the file in any image editing program
- Print it on glossy photo paper
- Fold the design in half where indicated
- Trim the design out
- Fill a regular sealable sandwich bag with chocolates – I used Reeses Peanut butter balls
- Fold the design over the bag opening and staple into place.
This concept and download design is copyright protected and is intended for personal use only. It may not be sold or used for financial gain in any manner. If you share or pin, please do so ethically. Thank you!